Tagged: 

• This topic has 258 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by M.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Geo.

@mscannabass – SAK

#2132 Reply
    johnny

What ever happened to EliseXAmp?

#2133 Reply
    M

re: EliseXAmp. She passed away.

Let’s please not go posting how we know, or where we know from.

#2135 Reply
    Korlo

Wow that sucks. I don’t even want to prod for more details beyond this, but if anyone knows, what was the reason? She seemed healthy

#2136 Reply
    M

The impression I get is that the cancer must have come back.

#2142 Reply
    danny

I do know she was into heavy drugs. Look her name up on Reddit and you’ll see her asking about different things. Maybe she OD’d. Sad. She was pretty.

#2144 Reply
    M

@danny

Annnnnd there you go posting links for no good reason and pulling unflattering hypotheses out your butt.

#2146 Reply
    Scott

100% agree, lets just focus on the positive and enjoy what we have here 🙂

#2147 Reply
    Roberto

Especially when her obituary specifically said she died of cancer. Why does dying of a drug problem deserve less sympathy anyway?

#2148 Reply
    M

Don’t waste your money subbing to @niykeemay. Doesn’t post much,and never gets around to custom requests, no matter how simple. Doesn’t attempt to demand payment in advance, just doesn’t seem interested.

#2149 Reply
    D

where can we read her obituary? i talked with her a lot and have been wondering wear she went. I’m devestated to hear this news.

#2150 Reply
    M

@D Are you serious? That information has no business being here at all. We have an obligation to NOT link the online personas to the real person. Why do you feel that having talked to her on platforms she chose to interact with us entitles you to access to her personal life? Would you want someone sharing that information if it was a relative of yours? Would you want this forum, and all the other dev sites where that information would spread to to show up in relation to your family member if someone searched their name on google?

#2151 Reply
    Roger

@M It’s pretty understandable that people would want to know what happened to someone they had a parasocial relationship with so they can pay their respects. It’s not as if she just faded into obscurity because she didn’t want to do this anymore. A number of amputee ladies I have corresponded with over the years have passed on now, and it was always nice to have some closure even when I was only a fan.

#2152 Reply
    sharkbait6614

Totally agree with you on this one… money absolutely wasted. Such a shame too, an amputee stripper… should have been a match made in heaven.

#2153 Reply
    Roberto

Anyone have any luck with cherie?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 259 total)
Reply To: Reply #2128 in New OFs amputees?
Your information:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.