Ampdevlinks Main Forums Amputee-Forum this forum sucks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dapperdev

guys/gals/people, whoever is in charge of this site/forum, we have officially killed this page. the forum makes no sense, its poorly organised, and like me a lot of us are coming back less and less. “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” truly applies here.

#1834 Reply
    hipster
    Participant

Well, I wouldn’t insult the owner by saying “it sucks”. I really appreciate the effort he has put in.

However, we did stab ourselves in our foot with it 😀

#1836 Reply
    galaxi69
    Participant

I would not say that it sucks just that it is no good compared to the old one.

#1838 Reply
    M

If I post something on here it posts right away, I don’t have to wait hours for one of the admins to have free time to approve the post. The comment box isn’t optimized for mobile (can’t see parts of what I’ve already typed), but I’ll survive.
    It would be fine if there was activity – the finger smp fans in the charurbate section don’t seem to have any issues finding the page or making posts so I don’t know what everyone else’s damage is.

#1842 Reply
    TOM

test

#1863 Reply
    Geo.

I don’t like it

#1864 Reply
    Aurarius
    Keymaster

Yeah we hear you guys. However, this forum here has a good working spam filter. The old comment section eded up in 1 comment per 2000 lines of spam. That wasn’t fun for the (two) admins. Sorry for that, but here our life is a little easier.
    Any volunteers who want to help bring back the old comment section? ( ) Yes ( ) No

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #1842 in this forum sucks
Your information:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.