Ampdevlinks Main Forums Amputee-Forum Amputees Onlyfans Review Kinky LBK female + partner looking for OF content advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    a.s.a.iacono
    Participant

I’m a left below knee amputee, I lost my leg 7 years ago.

My boyfriend and I are thinking of setting up an Only Fans page. We’re both kinky, into BDSM and open minded, but wanted some advice on sexual content and what is appealing to devotees? I only see singles on OF, but I haven’t signed up / or been through them all, so maybe there’s some out there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on content that would be appealing?

Is being a couple an issue? Is sexual kinky content actually wanted / as opposed to things like ‘rubbing my stump’.

Content ideas appreciated!

TIA x

#3072 Reply
    M

Hi!

Speaking for myself, personally, I’m really not very interested in couples content. (A closeup of) some dude getting blown is of zero interest to me (or any video where the guy is a main focus/dominant thing in the frame, really). I can think of some couples content, which revolves around you, that might be interesting.

#3165 Reply
    nugobe

Hard to believe the only reply here basically says “don’t bother”! Partner content is great if the guy shows how turned on he is by being with an amputee. Yes, rubbing your stump is part of that. Taking off your prosthetic, giving the stump attention, holding and moving it while fucking you. From the perspective of a devotee, the guy is incredibly lucky to be with you. He needs to make it clear he appreciates you and is turned on by your stump, rather than just “not caring” whether you have one leg or two. And from your perspective, make sure your stump is featured in the videos and not just something that happens to be there — or, even worse, something you try to hide.

#3166 Reply
    tomtomb3456
    Participant

☝️

What he said

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Kinky LBK female + partner looking for OF content advice
Your information:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.