• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott

I have a list of instagram links of amputees who are not sellers but have open access profiles, so their pics are viewable

Is this something we could post on here or is it only for amputees who are selling their pics ?

#2108 Reply
    M

If they aren’t sellers, why would you think it’s okay to send dev traffic to them to bother them? That’s the kind of behaviour that makes us look bad. Just because their profile is public doesn’t mean they want our attention.

#2111 Reply
    Scott

i was only asking dude… chill lol

#2116 Reply
    JM2000

I’d be interested in seeing it

#2976 Reply
    sharkbait6614

Stay away from this one on IG… responds to messages and talks you up constantly. When you finally coordinate a video with her and pay, she ghosts you. We agreed on 2 videos for $110. The crazy part is I kept asking for proof pics every couple of days before paying. I asked for a pic showing her face and stump with various different hand gestures. She sent them right away, so she seemed legit. After I paid her, crickets.

@moncada_keila69

#3184 Reply
    RR

She already sells videos on gumtree/bootsy so why not just purchase them directly from there?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #2108 in A question
Your information:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.